Very simple to do and for those who love cheese, very good!
- 1 shortcrust dough (recipe here)
- 1 camembert
- 400g of potatoes
- 100g mascarpone
- 10cl of milk
- Salt, pepper, thyme
- Place the potatoes in boiling water and cook (check by planting a knife in it, they should be soft but not to much)
- Put the pastry in a tart pan. Pre-cook the pastry at 180 degrees for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix the mascarpone with the milk, salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
- Put potato slices on the pastry and sprinkle with the "sauce".
- Cut the Camembert into 8 (or 10, the slices will be thinner) and put on the tart.
- Sprinkle with thyme and bake for 20/25 min.
You can add ham or bacon to the recipe or adapt it with another cheese.